Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still waiting, but traveling

We're still in a holding pattern waiting for the busy experts who'll help decide what's next. This includes my surgeon, who recently performed surgeries on each of the three days that were supposed to be the start of his family vacation.

In the meantime I've been feeling pretty much the same, but exploring my limits a little. I tried running for drills at Ultimate practice, but that was a bit much. Swimming and mountain biking have come easier, though, which is great. I'm especially psyched about mountain biking as I'm really enjoying the bike I bought last year, the miles of great trails near home, and my sometimes riding partner, Nika!

Also good news that, after reviewing things, my surgeon is OK with me traveling. My work schedule permitting, we'll be heading to Cleveland this month for parties on both sides of the family. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Great news! Travel safe and lets get together again soon! Get Jeff out on the bike with you!!!!