Monday, January 28, 2013

Prepping for test tomorrow

My test at Johns Hopkins Hospital is scheduled for 6am tomorrow.

The test itself is easy and requires no clinical preparation.  It's relatively quick.  There's no fasting required.  We'll know the results immediately   It's essentially like an x-ray but I'll need to wear a hospital gown.

Mentally, however, I need to feel prepared for the possibility that some sort of procedure will follow in the days or weeks (maybe hours?) afterward.

So this weekend I started and today I'm finishing as much as I can.  Got new cellphones.  Getting the tax paperwork finished.  Fixing some computer issues.  Finishing some college things with Eddie.  Paying bills a few weeks out.  Having lunch with Ann Marie.  Hoping to play some cards tonight with the kids.

I'll update tomorrow with test results.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: