Monday, July 21, 2014

Better each day

Had a great meal and fun conversation last night at friends' house :-) Woke up today feeling fairly energetic and went to work. Nice catching up with concerned friends at the office, and good to start catching up on work.

After 8 hours I was ready to go, drove home, and just woke up from a nap. That is unique for me. Ann Marie even said that she never sees me yawn, but this is different :-)

Follow up appointment scheduled with Dr Ringel on Thursday. They'll do another echo to see how I've progressed (the lungs apparently take some time to adjust after this procedure). We'll also have a chance to ask more complete questions about outcomes since we have partial info now.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

1 comment:

Barb said...

glad you are so well cared for. LYSM