Sunday, July 13, 2014

Follow me here

If you're interested to hear how my procedure goes this Wednesday, watch this blog. For now, here's a preview of the day.

I go into Baltimore around 9am (nice, not too early) and the procedure is scheduled to begin at 11.  It can last as long as 4 or 5 hours, and I'll need to lay on my back in recovery for an additional 4 hours afterward (to let my leg wounds heal). I'll be under general anesthesia so will be out of it for most of that recovery time, but when I'm able (probably in the evening) I'll be sure to update you here :-)

Here's to all the hard-working medical professionals, scientists, and doctors who came up with this futuristic heart valve option. I am eternally grateful!

3 comments:

Xaroc said...

Good luck Chris! I'll be thinking about you.

Unknown said...

Chris, Will be thinking about you and praying for you.
Bill

Unknown said...

Hey little Bro, We are praying for you big time! "The Lord is a shield for all who take refuge in Him." 2 Samuel 22:31
Lovin you, Peg, Jack, C, c, Jada, Izzy, & Scooter