Thursday, July 17, 2014

Perilously Close To Perfect

It's a beautiful morning here in the Baltimore/DC area. Or as the Washington Post described today's weather: "Someone stole summer! This day of blessedly dry, mild conditions comes perilously close to perfect."

With weather like this I'm energized to get up and out of here.  First I'll get my bandages off and be allowed to get out of bed. That will be awesome. Then I'll have an echocardiogram, some other tests, and a consultation with Dr Ringel who led this procedure.

Later I'll blog about the "triple reinforced" stents that Ann Marie referred to.  I even have a wild looking xray to share :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the great reports! Keep 'em coming! Juli

Unknown said...

Amazing! Glad to hear you are doing so well.

Barb said...

Way cool!! Chris, like Mom you are teaching us how to navigate the waters of healthcare, or perhaps body maintenance might be more accurate. A million thanks!! Love you more than words. Barb

PS. sorry such a wimp. Teared up talking bout blue doggy... just thinking about him. Keep wanting to send hugs... guess you can take the virtual ones no problem:-)