Friday, October 9, 2009

Sleep for all

Poor guy sharing a room with me is in some real pain (stomach I
think). He's been groaning since he arrived about an hour ago. I tried
getting his mind off it by talking to him about his work or whatever,
but no dice.

Ann Marie went home just before 9, and I just know she's gonna zonk
out tonight. A stressful day, by its nature not by any occurrence, and
up early took its toll. Allison too got little sleep ... she was so
concerned about me, as I would be about her!

As for me, I feel pretty darned good. No pain meds needed. Sure, the
IV in my hand is a bit uncomfortable, and the "inflatable bandages" on
my legs are squeezing my skin a bit, but mostly I'm just tired. My
awesome nurse, Barb, got me some ear plugs, though, some I'm going to
sleep great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good to "hear" your voice, u sound great :)

maggy