Friday, October 9, 2009

Heading In

I have my bag packed, my MP3 player, and books to read for both Ann Marie and I. There hasn't been much preparation needed, just two units of blood set aside over the past week. Otherwise we've been as busy as ever. With Ray's family's help we nearly finished weeding and mulching on Sunday. Eddie had a great cross country event Wednesday, passing four runners on the final stretch, with only one shoe! The girls started gymnastics this week. Elsie came to town to help out. And I even washed and waxed my Honda last night -- entirely unnecessary, but for me, relaxing.

We're heading to Hopkins in about 15 minutes. I should be up and walking this afternoon, though perhaps a bit groggy, as if I had one of those long days. I should come home sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to all for the good wishes these past few days - sorry I couldn't get back to each of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all! Maggy

Dave said...

Thanks for the updates! We'll be following your progress.